BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cooking Time = 10 minutes
- 1 pound cooked pork loin roast
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce (homemade or your favorite brand)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 6 whole-wheat hamburger buns
- Slice the pork roast into 1-inch thick slices and place in microwave-safe bowl. Pour barbecue sauce over pork; cover and microwave on a high setting for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over high heat. Sauté onion and pepper for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Place vegetables and pork slices onto bun and serve.
Nutrition Information (per sandwich): 323 calories, 27 grams protein, 38 grams carbohydrate, 7 grams fat, 2 grams saturated fat, 64 milligrams cholesterol, 4 grams fiber, 624 milligrams sodium, 16 grams sugar