Chicken with Feta and Black Olives
Prep Time = 15 minutes
Cooking Time = 30 minutes
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 chicken breast halves (boneless and skinless)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Coat a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken in the baking dish. Drizzle lemon juice over them and sprinkle with the herbs. Top each chicken breast half with a heaping spoonful of the feta cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until juices from the chicken run clear and the feta cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
Nutrition Information per (half a breast) Serving: 220 calories, 31 grams of protein, 2 grams of carbohydrate, 0 grams dietary fiber, 9 grams fat, 5 grams saturated fat, 98 milligrams cholesterol, 380 milligrams sodium