Southern-Style Deviled Eggs
Makes 16 eggs
- 8 large eggs, hard-cooked and peeled
- 2 tablespoons plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise made with canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper (optional)
- dash of paprika
- Slice each of the eggs in half. Remove the yolks and place them in a small bowl. Put the egg whites on to a large plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and stir in the yogurt, mayonnaise, pickle relish, and Dijon mustard. (If you’re using salt and pepper,add it now.)
- Till each of the egg whites evenly with the yolk mixture. Sprinkle paprka over the top. Store covered in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve.
Nutrition Information: 44 calories, 3. 5 grams protein, 0.5 grams carbohydrate, 3 grams fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 93 milligrams cholesterol, 78 milligrams sodium,, 0 grams dietary fiber