Roasted Pepper and Goat Cheese Dip
Makes 12 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound bag mini sweet bell peppers
- 1 cup bruschetta
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- Balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Grill peppers over medium high heat until roasted for about 10 minutes. Remove seeds and cut into strips.
- Place pepper strips into a casserole dish. Spread bruschetta over peppers and sprinkle goat cheese over the top.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place pepper dip into oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve with whole grain pita chips or toasted French bread rounds.
Nutrition Information (pepper dip only); 40 Calories, 1 grams protein, 3 grams carbohydrate, 2.5 grams fat, 0.7 grams saturated fat, 6 milligrams cholesterol, 0.7 grams dietary fiber, 97 milligrams sodium.