Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- 2 large ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped (about ¼ cup)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice Salt, optional
- In large bowl, combine mango, red onion, Jalapeno, bell pepper, and cilantro; season with salt if using.
- Drizzle lime juice over mango mixture; toss until combined. Serve or chill for up to 24 hours.
Nutritional Information per (1/2 cup) Servings: 35 calories, 0.6 grams protein, 8 grams carbohydrate, 0 grams fat, 0 grams saturated fat, 0milligrams cholesterol, 1 gram fiber, 2 milligrams sodium
Note for this post: Jodie Shield is a FitStudio Sponsored writer.