Prep Time = 20 minutes
Cooking Time = 60 minutes
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 ¾ cups white whole-wheat flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teapoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup sweetened dried, fresh, or frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with nonstick vegetable oil spray.
- Combine, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine pumpkin, oil, and eggs in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in cranberries. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until wooden pic inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan and cook on wire rack.
Nutritional Information per Serving (1 slice): 244 calories, 4 grams protein, 34 grams carbohydrate, 11 grams fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 31 milligrams cholesterol, 4 grams fiber, 159 milligrams sodium