Roasted Shrimp Cocktail with
Homemade Cocktail Sauce
Prep Time = 15 minutes
Cooking Time = 15 minutes
- 2 pounds large (12-16 count) raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, optional
- ½ cup chili sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails on. Place on a sheet pan with olive oil, salt and pepper if using; spread them in one layer.
- Roast for 8 to 10 minutes, just until pink and firm and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- For sauce, combine chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Serve with shrimp.
Nutritional Information per Serving (2 shrimp and 1 tablespoon sauce):
138 calories, 20 grams protein, 6 grams carbohydrate, 3 grams fat, 1 grams saturated fat, 182 milligrams cholesterol, 0 grams fiber, 550 milligrams sodium