Cappuccino Ice Cream Pie
Prep Time = 20 minutes
Cooking Time = 0 minutes
Freezing Time = 2 hours
- 30 chocolate wafer cookies, crushed (about 1 ½ cups)
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup coconut
- 1 quart (4 cups) coffee ice cream, slightly softened
- ½ cup hot fudge topping, warmed
- In medium bowl, mix crushed chocolate wafers, butter, and coconut. Press mixture in bottom and side of 9-inch glass pie plate; refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Carefully spoon softened ice cream into chilled crust. Cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle hot fudge topping over each pie slice. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information per Serving (with1-tablespoon fudge sauce): 416 calories, 6 grams protein, 42 grams carbohydrate, 27 grams fat, 15 grams saturated fat, 56 milligrams cholesterol, 2 grams fiber, 225 milligrams sodium