Grilled Flank Steak and Roasted Sweet Potato Bowl
Prep Time = 15 minutes
Cooking Time = None!
- 1 cup arugula or other mixed greens
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon salsa verde
- ¼ cup black beans
- 1 tablespoon diced avocado
- ½ cup roasted sweet potato, cubed
- 2 ounces grilled flank steak
- 1 tablespoon roasted pumpkin seed kernels, unsallted
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Place salad greens in deep salad bowl. Combine brown rice and salsa verde and spoon over salad greens. Top with black beans, guacamole, sweet potato, steak, pumpkin seeds, and cilantro if using.
- In small bowl, whisk together olive oil, adobo sauce, honey, and lime juice. Drizzle over bowl.
Nutritional Information per Serving (with sauce): 485 calories, 26 grams protein, 59 grams carbohydrate, 16 grams fat, 4 grams saturated fat, 46 milligrams cholesterol, 9 grams fiber, 366 milligrams sodium