Ch-Easy Chicken Enchilada
Prep Time = 15 minutes
Cooking Time = 30 minutes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, combining cream cheese and salsa. Cook stirring, until melted and well blended. Stir in chicken and pinto beans.
- Fill tortillas with cheese-chicken mixture, roll and place into 2 1/2 x 11 inch-baking dishes. Sprinkle cheese over top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes, or sour cream.
Nutritional Information per Serving (1 enchilada): 305 calories, 19 grams protein, 25 grams carbohydrate, 14 grams fat, 7 grams saturated fat, 55 milligrams cholesterol, 4 grams fiber, 3 grams sugar, 695 milligrams sodium