Dutch Apple Crisp Pie
Prep Time = 15 minutes
Cooking Time = 30 minutes
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie shell
- 5 cups peeled, sliced honey crisp apples
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss apples with lemon juice in medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix sugar, flour, and cinnamon together in large bowl. Add apples and pour into unbaked pie shell.
- For topping, in separate bowl combine rolled oats, cinnamon, and brown sugar; mix together with melted butter. Sprinkle topping over pie, and press down lightly.
- Bake 30 minutes or until topping is brown and apples are tender.
Nutritional Information per (1 slice) Serving: 398 calories, 4 grams protein, 60 gram carbohydrate, 17 grams fat, 8 grams saturated fat, 27 milligrams cholesterol, 5 grams fiber, 32 grams sugar, 96 milligrams sodium