Frosty Peppermint Pie
Prep Time = 25 minutes
Cooking Time = 0 minutes
Frozen Time = 4 ½ hours
- 20 whole Oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 10-ounce package Andes peppermint crunch baking chips, divided use
- 1 quart frozen vanilla nonfat yogurt, slightly softened
- Place cookies in food processor and blend until texture of coarse crumbs.
- Add melted butter and blend until well combined.
- Place crumb mixture into a 9- or 10-inch deep-dish pie pan and press onto bottom and up sides evenly.
- In large bowl, place ¾ package of peppermint crunch. Add frozen yogurt; mix well.
- Pour yogurt mixture into cookie crust. Top with remaining peppermint crunch.
- Freeze until firm (about 4 hours).
Nutritional Information per (1 slice) Serving: 460 calories, 7 grams protein, 60 grams carbohydrate, 23 grams fat, 16 grams saturated fat, 16 milligrams cholesterol, 1 gram fiber, 39 grams sugar, 231 milligrams sodium