Yields 16 Cups of Tea
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Brewing Time = 2-4 hours, depending on desired strength of tea
- 8 tea bags (your choice)
- Enough distilled or bottled water to fill the pitcher
- Clean a glass pitcher with warm, soapy water
- Fill pitcher with distilled or bottled water
- Add tea bags. Cover pitcher tightly.
- Place pitcher in direct sunlight for 2-4 hours.
- Serve chilled or over ice.
Nutrient Information per Serving (one 8 oz glass): 0 calories, 0 g protein, 0 g carbohydrates, 0 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 0 g fiber, 0 g sugars, 0 mg potassium, 0 mg phosphorus