Fruity Green Tea Smoothie
Prep Time = 6 minutes for the smoothie
Chill Time = 5 hours for chilling of the tea
Cooking Time = 0 minutes
- 2 cups of water
- 1 teabag of pure green tea
- ½ teaspoon of liquid or powdered Stevia extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and place the tea bag in the saucepan and steep for about 4 minutes. Remove the tea bag and leave the tea in the saucepan to cool down to room temperature. Transfer the cooled tea to a shake bottle and place it in the fridge for at least 5 hours or leave overnight.
- Place the cold tea in a blender and add the rest of the ingredients: stevia, raspberries, blueberries, banana, avocado, lemon juice, and chia seeds. Blend until smooth. Serve fresh.
Nutritional Information per serving (8 fluid ounces): 270 calories, 4 grams protein, 41 grams carbohydrate, 13 grams fat, 1.5 grams saturated fat, 0 milligrams cholesterol, 14 grams fiber, 10 milligrams sodium, 18 grams sugar