Prep time = 10 minutes
Blend time = 5 minutes No cooking required!
- 3.5 cups tomato, chopped
- 4 ounces seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1 serrano pepper, diced
- 1 ½ tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1 cucumber, seeded, minced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon pistachio, crushed
- Any leftover vegetables not used in soup
- Chop all vegetables to desired shape and size.
- Place tomatoes, watermelon, and serrano into blender. Puree tomatoes, watermelon, and serrano until one consistent texture.
- Add red wine vinegar and olive oil; pulse.
- Add in onion, green bell pepper, and cucumber to blender; puree. Sprinkle in salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into serving bowl.
- Optional step: garnish with crushed pistachio and feta cheese crumbles
TIP: to make your watermelon gazpacho look as good as it tastes, top off the soup with any veggies you didn’t use in the soup.
Nutrition information per (1 cup) serving: 120 calories, 8 grams fat, 1 grams saturated fat, 3 grams protein, 12 grams carbohydrate, 0 milligrams cholesterol, 10 milligrams sodium, 3 grams dietary fiber, 8 grams sugar