By: Jodie Shield, RD
Oh boy! It’s hot outside! Cool off your family with a refreshing watermelon drink. Watermelon is loaded with vitamin A and the sparkling water gives this too-cool beverage some “fizz”. Bottoms up!
makes 3 (1 cup) servings
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 0 minutes
- 2 cups watermelon, seeded and rind removed
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1/2 cup sparkling water (unsweetned)
- ice cubes, optional
- Combine the watermelon with the grape juice, and bled until smooth.
- Pour into three tall glasses, and stir in the sparkling water. Add ice cubes, and serve.
Nutritional Information per Serving (1 cup): 53 calories, 0 grams protein, 16 grams carbohydrate, 0 grams fat, 0 grams saturated fat, 0 milligrams cholesterol, 1 gram fiber, 9 milligrams sodium